CONSENT AND DISCLOSURE
By accepting the following terms, you are providing your acknowledgement and express consent to MA and our agent:
- 1. to collect, use, retain and disclose your personal information for seven (7) years following the later of a) the date of your latest application with us, or b) the date on which your loans or mortgages we have arranged for you have expired or been terminated;
- 2. to inquire about and receive your personal information from: consumer reporting agencies, credit bureaus, real estate appraisers, your bank(s) or other financial institutions with whom you deal, your past mortgage brokers, your present and past employers and other third parties who may have information about your financial status;
- 3. that the approval or granting of any mortgage by a lender to you, as arranged by MA, is not to be construed or relied on by you as representing the value or condition of any underlying security or representing that you have the ability to repay the arranged mortgage debt;
- 4. to receive commercial electronic messages and other forms of business information, communications and marketing regarding products and services that may be of interest to you;
- 5. that MA and our agent may receive fees or incentives from a lender for arranging a mortgage or loan for you. Fees and incentives include but are not limited to money, points or goods and services. Fees and incentives may vary between lenders for similar products and may also be dependent on the amounts and types of mortgage products originated.
- 6. that MA and our agent have not provided you with any investment advice or services and has advised you of the need for independent financial and tax planning advice from a qualified professional.
If you do not wish to receive any information or marketing from us regarding other products or services that may be of interest to you, please initial the box where indicated:
No, you may not send me any information on other products or services